Monday, June 04, 2007

Do this, done that.



So far today: Dug through the disaster that is my basement to find some things, did laundry, swept (at least part of) the living room, put away some craft supplies, watched Amy Sedaris on Martha (Martha totally had her hands full and didn't know what to do with Amy...but hey, Amy is what's hot right now so Martha had to host her), sorted through toys to sell on eBay (Lite Brite pegs have totally saturated the market right now so I'm forced to branch out), surfed a bit on the web.

Still to do today: Put produce away, sweep the rest of the living room, clean the cat box, do more laundry, complete the eBay listings I put up earlier (which means packaging and weighing the items made so much more complicated now due to the frickin' post office creating the new regulations), visiting Darren in jail, going to the store to buy cat food (this homeless dude burns through cat food like a Hummer does fuel), find the vintage free standing toilet paper holder somewhere in my basement to mail to Teagen for her new apartment, mow the lawn (that is so not going to happen I bet), take a shower, return a video (Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...written and directed by Bobcat Golthwait and frankly one of the absolutely worst films I have seen in a very, very long time) and clean this ridiculous stack of dirty dishes (the problem with eating so many veggies is that I cook and then I have to clean up but I'm much more fond of eating than I am cleaning).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Please hurry, must wipe...!
I'm jealous you saw Amy on Martha, cool! Too bad about the Bobcat Movie. Crazy thing is, I was just wondering about where he is now, today actually. This is where my mind goes when I'm bored at work. I must have picked up on it from you by telepathy. Was he in it too?

Anonymous said...

your FP people pic inspired me to post this link for a great animated short :) enjoy (prolly not on dial-up, tho!)

Anonymous said...

tryin to be all HTML-savvy and failed; let's try again, but in case THIS LINK doesn't work, here's the URL -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-1s9MKDrmU

The Alt Martha said...

Oh my God, Greg! Downloaded just fine with dial up...just took 15 minutes! But well worth the wait! Cracked me up big time, especially when Mr Hooper yelled at Bert in the street "All you do is recite letters and count all day long!" Loved it, loved it. Thanks for sharing.

T--No, bobcat wasn't in it...it was all about a woman who had sexual relations with her dog...and now, that wasn't listed on the box.