Sunday, June 17, 2007

$21.65



The Goodwill outlet store saw me coming today. Barely in the door and found a vintage Fisher Price Little People school house just like the one I got for my 4th birthday. A few minutes later and I also had the family house. These finds were followed by a hand crafted Jell-O quilt (for resale), a set of Scrabble tiles for crafting, Lite Brite pegs, some new padded mailing envelopes, three canvas shopping bags, a plaid shirt, an Old Navy purse, a plastic light up Santa, three vhs tapes including "The Year without a Santa Claus", the first DVD from the 4th season of Friends and a copy of "Vinnie's Giant Roller Coaster Period Chart and Journal Sticker Book" so that I can better "know my flow."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Great finds!!!

Anonymous said...

I had an as-is dream the other night (I love those). So jealous!