Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sunday


This explains The Cat in the Hat being in my Netflix queue!

Speaking of Netflix, my current rental is Greg the Bunny. This show aired on network tv once or twice before it was switched to cable. It is hysterical. The show is based around puppets (a.k.a. Fabricated Americans) and stars Seth Green, Eugene Levy and Sarah Silverman. Hilarious. My favorite episode so far is "Sock Like Me" which discusses such controversial issues as puppet racism and anti-puppetism in the work place. I also watched the Pauly Shore film Bio Dome thanks to my amazing Goodwill karma. I have been wanting to rewatch it (I think I actually saw it in the theater initially) to prepare for my upcoming trip to Tucson to visit with my buddy Jeff where I am going to visit Bio Sphere as a regular, camera carrying, shorts wearing, oohhing and aahhing tourist. Well as my luck would have it I just happened to find a copy at as-is yesterday for a buck. And a buck is about all that movie is worth.

I'm using this holiday weekend to catch up on my lounging activities. So far I haven't even gotten dressed today. I've been on and off line several times, played goose the cat with an umbrella from my bar stool, addressed a dozen or so envelopes for my New Year's cards, downloaded some photos from my new camera that I am in love with, balanced my checkbook, talked on the phone, organized some papers, took a nap (my new meds are making me very sleepy) and pondered going to the post office and to buy groceries which would unfortunately require me to get dressed which is why I've only pondered those two activities. If only places that served yummy, nutritious, vegan meals delivered to your door like Domino's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New nickname: Jingle puppet!

Did we go see Bio Dome together? I think I saw it in the theater too.