Thursday, December 21, 2006

Patience

So I've been getting comments about my lack of posts and pictures. There is one problem with blogging...in order to blog you have to have a life and well, when you have a life there can be difficulty finding time to blog. Sigh. I'm busy lately people...eBay packages to mail, my dad had surgery, that nasty 40 hour a week habit I have known as a job, the four legged critters I care for, all my medical appointments, etc. etc. My apologies if I'm keeping you on the edge of your seat. After tomorrow I have a four day weekend though with my only plans being a short visit to my dad's house Saturday morning to pick up an old tv he doesn't want anymore (my curiousity got the better of me so I offered to take it) and a blind date for lunch on Saturday so I'm sure there will be plenty o' posts to read this coming week.

No comments: