Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm going to live!

I don't have a brain tumor. They still haven't figured out exactly what is wrong with me but a brain tumor has officially been ruled out due to the results of my MRI coming back normal. Thank God. I was ready to accept about anything other than the idea of having brain surgery. My friend Eric had a brain tumor operated on and it just seemed hard to believe that we would both have tumors. They aren't THAT prevalent, I don't think. Now I wait until December 20th when I have an EEG to read my brain activity like a scientist studies earthquakes to see if the doctor can continue holding his head high with his diagnosis of me having a seizure disorder. I was previously very disturbed by the idea of having to take anti-seizure medicine but after a month of thinking I might have a tumor, that idea suddenly seems like a non-problem. Apparently the art of negative thinking has it's upsides.

No comments: