Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Soundbites

In my blog I've quoted my friend Amy a few times. She has a very feminine voice and speaks in these funny little blurbs that often strike me as being very blogable (and absolutely hysterical). Well, now Amy has gotten a little attached to seeing her words in print and has started asking me after she says certain things, "Will that make the blog? Are you going to print that?" So I wonder, by mentioning direct quotes will I end up creating media types of my friends?

Some recent funny lines from Amy were:

"I think she saw my sparkle. She's a sparkle sucker."

"Please don’t curse me or make a crafty wonderland voodoo doll of my person."

Take note, with the media frenzied world we live in now, it is adviseable to always speak in soundbites.

No comments: