Sunday, January 21, 2007

You gotta have friends...

Wow, I've been laying in bed, surfing the web for the last five hours...shopping for art made by indie crafty people on Etsy, searching for books on Biosphere 2 (I'm more fascinated than ever since visiting), gathering ideas for Valentine projects and looking for CDs (Dashboard Confessional and the new Smithereens disc that covers an entire Beatles album). I knew I should be posting something on this blog but frankly just didn't have the energy. Cuz you know logging in and typing requires so much energy. The last two days have been completely decadent. I'm eating pizza, watching movies (The Break Up and The OH in Ohio), reading, looking through photos, opening mail (great envelope Kathy!), cuddling kitties. The good life. But then I finally starting browsing the blogs of my friends to see what was new and entertaining in their lives when all of a sudden I found myself reading about me. Sigh. One of my personal cheerleaders (everyone should have a set), Norma, paid tribute to one of my New Year's crafts. The ultimate compliment. I'm honored. And proud. http://www.simplepleasuresforme.blogspot.com

Now, I just need to get out of bed, take down the frickin' Christmas ornaments, do the dishes and walk the dog so I can start my February projects.

1 comment:

MamaZuzi said...

Glad you are blogging again. Fascinated with how your house ended up a story in the Oregonian. Aren't you the newsworthy one? Welcome back to the NW.