Saturday, January 27, 2007

I don't get Mr. Show

My current Netflix disc is the first season of Mr. Show. I don't get it. I couldn't even make it through the first episode. I'm considering just sending it back but that seems like a failure. A good friend of mine worships David Cross. I just don't get it.

What I am getting however are these veggie "chicken" nuggets from Food Fight. The David Cross look alike guy who works there (and is named Dave) said they are his favorite fake meat and that they can't keep 'em on the shelves. Now I know why. Apparently cats like it too because my cat Max just jumped up here with me and has no interest in his food but is going nuts smelling something (my breath no doubt, as the nuggets are gone).

http://www.foodfightgrocery.com/about.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heared of it but I'd give it a chance. Some of my favorite shows I didn't like the first time.