Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lazy Sunday



Turns out we accomplished enough at work yesterday that I didn't have to work today. But I am so burned out I hardly accomplished anything. I'm also not supposed to be driving so I have a tendency to stay home a lot more on my days off now. I should have taken down the Christmas tree but I didn't. I should have done the dishes, but I didn't. I should have swept the floor, but I didn't. I did however finish the craft project I started last weekend and didn't get a chance to work on all week. Which means I should have cleaned the aftermath of the process off of my kitchen counter, but I didn't. As you can tell by the picture Jingles the cat didn't do much either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm singing Jingle belly rock! I didn't accomplish all I wanted either. I did read a whole book in two days 'This body' good. Right before that I read the Ethan Hawke Novel I got when I was up there (in three days) 'the hottest state' it was good too. Have you started on your book stack?

The Alt Martha said...

I completed "Motel Life" and "How to be Good" and have now started "My Life as a 10-Year Old Boy." I've started reading during my breaks at work and at night so I'm making my way through them pretty fast. Loved both the first two and in the first chapter of Nancy Cartwright's book found out that "Eat my shorts!" originated in her high school band performance!