Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Welcome to my cat blog.


Seems like all I'm doing is talking cats lately...welcome to my cat blog.

We have a new cat tree in the house! At first I had it inconspicuously set to the outside of the living room but nobody would acknowledge it. Tonight I moved it to the center of the living room and it hasn't been empty since. Better entertainment than tv.

The update on Max...he was better then worse, then better, now worse. The last few days it seemed he was well on his way to recovery but tonight he has blood in his urine again. The vet seems to think this isn't that out of the blue as it is supposedly common when the bladder is bruised.

I got the paperwork from the county today telling me who owns the dogs that attacked him. They live three blocks away. Apparently the dogs have been loose many times over the past few years. I really want to knock on their door and give them a piece of my mind but I guess I'll wait and serve them with a court order instead.

4 comments:

alex said...

Hi! A cat tree is awesome!! -) Gonna buy similar one soon for my cat -)) But I'm not so sure.

Wish good health for your cat!

maggie said...

i'm so sorry to hear about Max. poor baby.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. He's a tough little dude. How's Barry White? Has he been back?

Jeff said...

Sounds awful. Hope this passes quickly.

How many times have I spent money on cat toys only to watch them collect dust. Congratulations on finding a winner.