Thursday, September 13, 2007

Animal Testing




Several of you have mentioned that you enjoyed the photos I used to post of my organic veggie deliveries. While I'm still getting my weekly delivery I will admit that the novelty has worn off and now I look at it more like, "Ugh, now I gotta clear out all the veggies I didn't eat last week." I try to make soup or veggie pot pie to clear out all the previous weeks veggies and sometimes I'm successful. Once the weather cools down (Summer is not my season) perhaps I'll be more motivated to cook and actually make a meal rather than eating a bowl of cereal.

I did want to inform you however, that I have implemented a new inspection process.

2 comments:

kbeeps said...

If you end up with a serious surplus, lots of veggies can be dehydrated in a low oven. Then you can throw them in things like soups, stews, and sauces later on when fresh veggies aren't so available...

Teagen said...

For a really easy super good soup, sautee onions and garlic in olive or sesame oil, throw in a bunch of misc. chopped veggies, cerlery always makes it good, let them soften a little, pour in as much water as you want, simmer until they are tender and season with just Braggs Amino's to taste. Even better as leftovers.