Thursday, November 09, 2006

A recommendation and a non.

I just started reading a new book and I already love it. It is titled Hobo. It is an autobiographical collection of travel stories written by Eddy Joe Cotton. As the back of the book says "Eddy Joe Cotton has ridden the rails for more than a decade. A writer and artist in his late twenties, he is also the leader of a San Francisco-based hobo jug band and vaudeville sideshow called the Yard Dogs Road Show, which travels across the country." I recommend it.

My friend Amy and I went to see a movie last night. The Queen. When it was over Amy said, "What was the point of that movie?" I said that I was shocked when it was over because nothing had happened yet. The best part for me was at the very end when they were playing the credits and Queen Elizabeth was walking through her yard with Tony Blair and one of the royal corgis peed on a royal bush in the garden.

No comments: